Your dog is your best friend and deserves a good bath, just as much as you do. Therefore, we suggest that you take a break from your casinolariviera casino en ligne gaming and wash your dog. After all, you don’t want to play with a dog with parasites and dirt.
We understand that washing your dog may be a feat. This is why we have decided to give you some tips on how to wash your dog. Read below.
Steps to Washing Your Dog
When you decide to wash a dog, you need to understand that you may do it with or without its cooperation. Whichever way, the steps below guarantee that you successfully give your dog a bath.
- The first thing that you need to do is make sure that you brush your dog. This is because if you wash your dog with matted hair, that hair will hold water. As a result, the skin of the dog will become irritated. We also suggest that, in order to keep the water out of the dog’s ears, you put cotton balls in the ears. This also helps in preventing ear infections.
- Using hot water may burn your dog. For that reason, we suggest that you use lukewarm water. If your dog is a large breed that overheats quickly, keep the water even cooler.
- A dog may misinterpret a bath for torture. We, therefore, suggest that you talk to your dog calmly as you wash it.
- Dog shampoo will do the trick. This is because dog shampoo is gentler that the shampoo that you use, meaning it won’t dry out your dog’s skin. Gently massage your dog with the shampoo and protect its eyes.
- Make sure that when you have finished, you rinse it thoroughly and make sure you do not leave any shampoo in the skin.
- Never blow your dog dry while you playing real money slots . Instead, let it air dry or get a dog blow-dryer. These have low temperatures and won’t cause dandruff or any itching.
- Always play with your dog after a bath. Soon, he will begin to enjoy baths as he knows there are rewards afterwards.